Change of itinerary on one leg of B2B

During our cruise on the Jewel last month we decided to take advantage of the onboard booking and arrange our next cruise. We decided on two 5 day cruises out of Hong Kong on the Legend. The first cruise was to go to Taiwan (2 Nov) and the second to Vietnam (7 Nov). These were booked and the deposits paid. The next day we received the paperwork and itinerary in our cabin and confirmed that the confirmed that everything was as we had booked.

Last week, we accessed the bookings on line wishing to check the available shore excursions. The itinerary for the first cruise had totally changed and it appeared that we were now doing 2 identical cruises to Vietnam back to back.

We contacted RCI last Wednesday, but as of now have had no response. Has anybody else had a change of itinerary for one leg?

IWe believe that we can cancel the first leg with no penalties, but as a B2B is effectively 2 bookings I'm not sure that the same could be said of the second leg which is unchanged.

I am not impressed that RCI have not contacted us when the change was made.

Do you think that we will be able to cancel both legs and get my money back?

What country (office) are you booked thru? If the U.S. or Canada you can cancelled either or both. If another country you will need to check the specifics of the rules there.

Why don't you call Miami office if you are not getting any satisfaction any other way?

We are booked through Royal Caibbean Arabia (Dubai).

I have just received an e-mail from them stating that the itinerary has not been changed so I have scanned the booking confirmation which has the itinerary on it and sent it to them.

I await their response.

Archived