Full or partially covered balcony?

camreesmom

How about Cabin D504 it is an AA on Sapphire,is it covered? Thank you in advance for the information. Marvin

Dolphin Deck AA mini suites are totally UNCOVERED, in fact, ALL Dolphin deck minis are totally uncovered. The only minis that are totally covered (none offer partial) are those AD mini suites on the Emerald deck towards the aft of the ship.

Toto, you are always so helpful and reliable, but I really hope that you are wrong to say there are NO partially covered minisuites - I assume you meant on any ship. We have just booked one of the (only) four on Coral which are on either side and under the central bumpout, on the understanding from the extremely helpful Verizon site that these are partially covered. In fact when we sailed on Island we saw these and were pretty certain that they were partially covered. We do so hope this is true as it will be the best of all worlds - some shade, some sun, minisuite, view straight down to the water and midships!

Toto, you are always so helpful and reliable, but I really hope that you are wrong to say there are NO partially covered minisuites - I assume you meant on any ship. We have just booked one of the (only) four on Coral which are on either side and under the central bumpout, on the understanding from the extremely helpful Verizon site that these are partially covered. In fact when we sailed on Island we saw these and were pretty certain that they were partially covered. We do so hope this is true as it will be the best of all worlds - some shade, some sun, minisuite, view straight down to the water and midships!

Sorry, I was addressing the question about the Sapphire Princess or comparable ships (the question I quoted). Didn't mean to scare you. ;):);) Coral/Island/Pacific and Ocean are totally a horse of a different color. ;)

Since the Coral and Island are two ships in the fleet we have never sailed on (always wanted to but the timing and itineary just didn't jive for us), the best I can do is to send you to a site where you can check for balcony coverage, just to make sure. http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Archived