Which ship

lissyc1

Hi all does anyone know what princess ships/itinerys for 2012 do the baltic or norwegian fjords?:rolleyes:

Really want to go next year but want to research the ship in detail first.:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks folks :p

Melissa x

Thankyou!!!!!

I really like the look of the seven day nowegian fjords. Will make a decision when i am on the grand in sept as to weather i will sail her again (can't see why not especially after her dry dock). Do you know if you Can you buy cruise credits on board princess?

Wow your list of cruises is impressive although there is a definate princess theme throughout !

Melissa

You will love the Norwegian Fiords.

You can buy Future Cruise Credits on board your trip on the Grand. They cost $100.00 p/p and will be your down payment on the fiords trip. Your will also be given an OBC. A win win situation.

Enjoy!

There's also a 14 day aboard the Grand

http://www.princess.com/find/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=A221&tourCode=&date=0612&noOfPax=2&resType=C&definition_name=&bID=PCPB&itinPort=&tourIds=

It's similar to the 16 day ocean with only a few different ports. And from what I've read differences in what you get into (because of size of ship).

I'm booked on the Ocean next summer, and really looking forward to the Fjords.

Archived