What to do if you don't like to snorkle???

1stTimeCruiser2008

My family is not really into snorkeling. The kids love the beach and animal life but don't like to swim underwater in the salt water.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good excursion that isn't centered around snorkeling?

I saw a couple excursions through RCI...one is a submarine tour and the other is on the nautilus? Has anyone been on these tours? Are they worth it?

Thanks!

Robin

My family is not really into snorkeling. The kids love the beach and animal life but don't like to swim underwater in the salt water.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good excursion that isn't centered around snorkeling?

I saw a couple excursions through RCI...one is a submarine tour and the other is on the nautilus? Has anyone been on these tours? Are they worth it?

Thanks!

Robin

We did one that included Sting Ray City, where you just walked in the water [2-3 feet deep] and saw the rays, then went on to Rum Point for about 90 minutes of beach time. You could snorkel if you wanted to, but it was not designed for that. We do not snorkel, but enjoyed this one a lot! It's a Carnival excursion, so I don't know if it is available on other ships.

Archived