Constellation - Rumba Class

JetCruister

Just wondering if anyone who has just been on the Constellation, remembers seeing a Rumba class offered and if so, what was the cost of the class and how often did they offer the class. I have heard they offer the class for free. Thanks!! :)

Just wondering if anyone who has just been on the Constellation, remembers seeing a Rumba class offered and if so, what was the cost of the class and how often did they offer the class. I have heard they offer the class for free. Thanks!! :)

The dance clases are free. The line dance classes are taught by the Activities Staff. Ballroom and Latin classes are usually taught by the Celebrity Dancers. I recall seeing Swing, Salsa and Waltz classes on our recent Connie cruise. Don't remember seeing Rumba being offered.

Ballroom and Latin classes are basic - include several steps and will get beginners out on the dance floor to enjoy the music. Enjoy!

JetCruiser:

Yes there are dance classes; they're free. We were on Constellation for 14-days and they had 8 different dance classes which was an expansion on the previous year's cruise on Infinity. The rumba class was on Day 11. The instructors are members of the onboard professional dance company. They were excellent -- in addition to knowing how to dance (duh, of course), they knew how to teach each dance. A few more detailed comments on the classes can be found on our cruise journal at: http://islandhopping.weebly.com/

Enjoy you cruise.

Archived