Carnival Destiny Balcony Cabin 8120

tayzia00

Hello

My question is if you will feel alot of movement in this room. This is my first cabin and my travel agent said this is a good cabin. Really dont trust her opinion on this one, especially since she has never cruised this ship before lol. Really hoping someone can help me with this.

too forward for me.

but it will depend on the waters. if you hit rough waters you MAY feel a sway. but you will feel motion no matter where you re if you hit those rough waters.

My favorite cabin is 7289 which is the same category you have now.

2 decks up is food- 2 decks down is entertainment.

Never a problem with the elevator noise

puts you more midship then what you have now.

• 4 weeks later...

Did not think about all of that. My main concern was being closer to the lido deck lol. I guess one deck down would not have hurt. I was told that all cabins for a quad are all taken on our trip. But I will now consult CC before booking another cruise to get the inside scoop on cabin selections:)

• 1 year later...
Hello

My question is if you will feel alot of movement in this room. This is my first cabin and my travel agent said this is a good cabin. Really dont trust her opinion on this one, especially since she has never cruised this ship before lol. Really hoping someone can help me with this.

We've booked this cabin for a December 1st cruise-Was there a "lot of movement", or was it as smooth as most other cabins?

Also, I read there's an "upper" for a third person, is this true & if so, how comfortable is it?

Thanks

We've booked this cabin for a December 1st cruise-Was there a "lot of movement", or was it as smooth as most other cabins?

Also, I read there's an "upper" for a third person, is this true & if so, how comfortable is it?

Thanks

The motion will depend on the motion- if you hit rough seas the motion will be felt all over the ship- but the higher you are the more it will sway.

the upper bed is very comfortable. for some reason at sea people get the best sleep

Archived