Destination Alaska book 2011

sandcake

Does anyone have a copy of the Destination Alaska book for this year? Maybe those who have already sailed this season can post it. Or if you have an extra copy, maybe you can mail it to me?

I know the book is free at the embarking ports but I need to plan out ahead what and where I need to go first since I am limited with my excursions.

I have one that my daughter brought back for us when she cruised in May. I am currently at the beach. We'll be home tomorrow. If you have specific questions about the coupons, I'll try to answer them. I know there are tons of coupons for Tongass Trading in Ketchikan.

I just need to see what coupons are offered in Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, and Barrow. That way I can plan ahead and fit those places into my schedule. If you could post them, that would be great or scan and email to me.

I know the book is free at the embarking ports but I need to plan out ahead what and where I need to go first since I am limited with my excursions.

I threw mine out, and only used 2 coupons, one for a Deadliest Catch Key Chain and the other for the Calandar that I get every year.

You should have plenty of time to look this over, when you get there. Would be able to look through the entire book, while waiting to check in. Not sure what you are refering to above about the urgency in getting this book in advance, because of "limited ... excursions"??

I just need to see what coupons are offered in Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, and Barrow. That way I can plan ahead and fit those places into my schedule. If you could post them, that would be great or scan and email to me.

The book is 212 pages. There are coupons for free shopping bags, ice cream cones, totem pole or ship charms, pearl stud earrings, Alaskan gold rush coins, Alaskan charm bracelets, hats, etc. These are all free just for going into the store with a coupon.

There are also coupons for something free when you buy something else - free ulu with any purchase, free can of salmon with $25 purchase, free hat w/purchase of a t-shirt, etc.

The coupons in the book are for Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau. I didn't see any for Barrow.

Archived