Ziplining/Cavetubing full on NCL

Lovetrips!

So I tried to register for the ziplining and cavetubing excursion through NCL and it is totally full. Any ideas on how we can still do this excursion? Anyone think we'll be able to still book it when we get on the ship?

So I tried to register for the ziplining and cavetubing excursion through NCL and it is totally full. Any ideas on how we can still do this excursion? Anyone think we'll be able to still book it when we get on the ship?

Might be a bit late but if Nacho and Cynthia are working a cave-tubing tour that day, they may be able to accommodate you.

NCQAdventures.com

Definately go with Vatalino Reyes cavetubing.bz Very important you enter .bz not .com We just got back from Belize last week. I can't imagine having a better day. His tour is an amazing value. Includes 3 caves(vs. 2 with other tours) and an amzaing local lunch. A tour guide is provided for each small group. Lots to see and learn on the hike. They also have all of the latest safety gear - new and in great condition.

Archived