Movie DVDs available?

Aruba

I believe a list is provided for viewing at the purser's desk where you get them? it's been awhile since we did it, so maybe I'm wrong about that.

But no list in the cabin that I'm aware of. Happy Sailing!

In the past we've had a booklet in our cabin listing the movies available on DVD.

Hmmm, I wonder what the situation will be on the Eurodam? :)

Keep in mind I haven't cruised on HAL since 11/09 so things could easily have changed since then. Also, don't know if makes a difference what category cabin you are in. Do they all have a DVD player in them? Can't remember that fact anymore. :D:D Happy Sailing!

Just came back from Eurodam (May 12th to May 22nd 2011) and they still have a booklet in the cabin listing the movies available on DVD and they are FREE. We were in cabin category VD. You call to ask which movie you want and they deliver it. When you're done, you call and they come to pick it up!

Just came back from Eurodam (May 12th to May 22nd 2011) and they still have a booklet in the cabin listing the movies available on DVD and they are FREE. We were in cabin category VD. You call to ask which movie you want and they deliver it. When you're done, you call and they come to pick it up!

Thanks so much, that sounds wonderful!

We're in a lowly inside cabin ;), but hopefully that'll hold true there as well.

I just checked HAL's website and it says interior cabins on Eurodam have DVD players. So I'm sure based upon more recent cruisers, you will have a list in your cabin. It's been 1.5 yrs since I cruised HAL, so I should probably not respond to postings that require more recent experience. :( Sorry....

I just checked HAL's website and it says interior cabins on Eurodam have DVD players. So I'm sure based upon more recent cruisers, you will have a list in your cabin. It's been 1.5 yrs since I cruised HAL, so I should probably not respond to postings that require more recent experience. :( Sorry....

No apology necessary at all! Things can change on a daily basis on any ship, you were just giving me your experience. :cool:

Thanks again to you and everyone else who's answered!

Yes, thank you to all. I have 2 long cruises coming up, with a lot of sea days in each: 35 night Voyage of the Vikings and 45 night Atlantic Adventurer. I love to read...but think I might make a dent in Maasdam's movie collection also. :)

Archived