Carnival Stock

allener58

I purchased a cruise voucher on last years cruise to get the $100 on board credit. I just purchased 100 shares of Carnival stock to get another $100 on board credit. I just read this on Carnival's Shareholders Benefit Policy. "Only one onboard credit per shareholder-occupied stateroom". Does this mean I won't get both credits?:(

I have in the past been denied combined a promotional OBC with stockholders OBC.. it comes and goes if you can combine them. Carnival seems to copy RCL .. and RCL has stopped allowing you to combine the FCC and stockholder's OBC.. so enjoy it while Carnival is allowing it .. but it could be changed at any time.

I have in the past been denied combined a promotional OBC with stockholders OBC.. it comes and goes if you can combine them. Carnival seems to copy RCL .. and RCL has stopped allowing you to combine the FCC and stockholder's OBC.. so enjoy it while Carnival is allowing it .. but it could be changed at any time.

No combining of FCC and stockholder obc would really suck. Do it all the time.

Archived