"Taxi Taormina" Roberto Mirabile

aandb

Has anyone used Taxi Taormina in Sicily? There have been great reviews on Trip Advisor but there were only about 20 reviews. I have done a search on Cruise Critic, but there has been nothing about this. Has anyone used this driver or knows anything about them?

Edited by aandb

I tried to reserve him for an upcoming trip later this summer. He quickly got back to me, but told me he was already full for our date and referred me to Sicily Life. His communications were prompt and clear, but I cannot comment on his service.

Thank-you Netta7. I have booked him for July and he did get back to me quickly. He didn't ask for a credit card number and was priced lower than the other tours. I hope it works out well for us. I'll post to let everyone know how it goes when we get back.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
I know this is an old thread. Trying to get in touch with Roberto but link does not work. Tried Google and get "This page cannot be displayed"

Anyone have an email for him?

Thanks

Terri

I have no problem contacting him via either his website or his email address. Try his email address: mirabileroberto @ gmail.com (no spaces when keying in). We booked him for our May cruise largely on the basis of very positive reviews.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread but in case anyone searched for Roberto I wanted to include current information.

We spent a day with Roberto in Oct 2016 on a wonderful tour from port of Messina to Taormina with stops in Castelmola and Savoca plus a couple of other scenic stops including a tiny old church way above Taormina. This church is special to Roberto as he was married there and it was just so beautiful carved into the mountain. Loved our day with him. Very personable, fun and a safe driver. I communicated with him via email. Responded quickly.

Here is his information copied from his email to me:

Roberto Mirabile

Roberto's Sicily Photo Book: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EA7LG3S/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_lPeixb1MGQC9E

98039 Taormina – Italy. – Cell. Phone: + 39 346 581 0872 - - Skype ; Roberto.mirabile5

Email address: mirabileroberto@gmail.com - Website: www.taxirobertomirabile.com

Following us on www.tripadvisor.com like Sicily Tours & Taxi Taormina - Certificate "Excellent" 2016.

We are using him in a couple weeks. He's been great to work with thus far. He is sending one of his other drivers, Sebastian, as he will now be out of town due to the G7 summit and the craziness of Taormina in the coming weeks.