Rhythms of the NightPuerta Vallarta ?s

windham depot

We are sailing on Aug 28th Carnival Splendor. We really wanted to do Rhythms of the Night in Puerto Vallarta. It looks like Carnivals Excursion is all booked up. I found 2 other Excursions and I wanted to know if anyone else has used either of these 2 tours and whether or not getting back to the ship on time by not using Carnival would be a problem. Using someone other than Carnival was a good idea for anyone.

The 2 tours are Puerto Vallarta Tours by Johann & Sandra at http://www.puertovallartatours.net and Vallarta Adventures at http://www.vallarta-adventure.com. Is one better than the other and do they get you back to the ship on time. Thank you for your help.

Rhonda

To my understanding, Rythm of the night can only be book through Carnival.

So is Las Caletas. Both tour is by Adventure Tour, when you try to book through them, they wouldn't do it.

We try this last year. Also Dolphin Swim tour. When ship in in port, those popular tours are bought out by the ship.

We are sailing on Aug 28th Carnival Splendor. We really wanted to do Rhythms of the Night in Puerto Vallarta. It looks like Carnivals Excursion is all booked up. I found 2 other Excursions and I wanted to know if anyone else has used either of these 2 tours and whether or not getting back to the ship on time by not using Carnival would be a problem. Using someone other than Carnival was a good idea for anyone.

The 2 tours are Puerto Vallarta Tours by Johann & Sandra at www.puertovallartatours.net and Vallarta Adventures at www.vallarta-adventure.com. Is one better than the other and do they get you back to the ship on time. Thank you for your help.

Rhonda

Vallarta Adventures is the excursion operator. Johann & Sandra are tour brokers and they would book tickets with Vallarta Adventures.

This excusion runs very late. The cruise industry contracts with Vallarta Adventures to run a special early excursion/show that gets passengers back to the port in time for the ships sailing. If you book this excursion on your own, you will be on the regular late night (hotel/resort guest)excursion and will miss your ship.

Cruise version is late afternoon show followed by dinner, Hotel/resort guest version is dinner follwed by a late night show. The two overlap at the dinner.

This is one of the few excursions offered by the ship that you can't book independently because of the time constraints for the hotel/resort guest version.

Okay for those of you who are interested I got my answer. I contacted both Tours and just asked them if we would get back to the ship on time. The answer fro both was that we needed to book through the cruise for this Excursion in order to make it back in time. Thank you all for your answers, I appreciate your time.

Rhonda

I was searching for this info as well, and thank the responders. I wish I had known about this cool excursion before it sold out! :(

Most cruise line don't pre-sell 100% of the space for any given tour. It may be possible that you can hit the excursion desk immediately after boarding to see if space is still available.

Enjoy!

Most cruise line don't pre-sell 100% of the space for any given tour. It may be possible that you can hit the excursion desk immediately after boarding to see if space is still available.

Enjoy!

I have been watching for my date for months and it wasnt on the list so I emailed Carnival and got the following email today.

The tour normally leaves at 03:45 PM, last five hours and is sold in sets of 100 seats at a time. I cannot guarantee if there will be any more seats made available.

You can check online, or worse case you can check on the ship, but I cannot guarantee there will be availability.

It makes me wonder if they do hold back any seats. I guess I will head to the excursion desk 1st thing since I am Platinum and if it is sold out I still have time to book something else of go online before we leave Long Beach.

Has anyone else had success booking Rythms online recently?

The 2 tours are Puerto Vallarta Tours by Johann & Sandra at www.puertovallartatours.net and Vallarta Adventures at www.vallarta-adventure.com. Is one better than the other and do they get you back to the ship on time. Thank you for your help.

Rhonda

We have used both puertovallartatours andn Vallarta adventures. We did not have any problems getting back to the ship while on these tours. The ship has used Vallarta adventures for some of the excursions.

Carol

We have used both puertovallartatours andn Vallarta adventures. We did not have any problems getting back to the ship while on these tours. The ship has used Vallarta adventures for some of the excursions.

Carol

It all depends on what time you sail...

I sent an email to Vallarta Adventures yesterday and Rec'd a response this morning informing me that we would have to book via the ship as their other tours get back to PV between 11:00-12:00 and we sail at 9:00 so we would miss the ship if we went with them.

Archived