Constellation cabin 8111

Leesie6351

I just recently was upgraded to cabin 8111 which based on the location was very pleasing. I need locations as close as possible to midship and this seemed ideal. After agreeing to it and getting my luggage tags etc., I happened to see on the X website that cabin 8111 is partially obstructed. Does anyone know what this obstruction is? Only 4 cabins are deemed "partially obstructed". This is a C2 category cabin on port side.

Thanks for your help.:confused:

I just recently was upgraded to cabin 8111 which based on the location was very pleasing. I need locations as close as possible to midship and this seemed ideal. After agreeing to it and getting my luggage tags etc., I happened to see on the X website that cabin 8111 is partially obstructed. Does anyone know what this obstruction is? Only 4 cabins are deemed "partially obstructed". This is a C2 category cabin on port side.

I think the window washing equipment is parked outside

and maybe unsightly when at sea,

usually in port it can be anywhere as they clean the ship.

We were in room 8108 C2 on the Constellation in March of this year. We were next to a suite and had a very small or truncated balcony and basically only one person could be on it. I would recommend you call Celebrity and try to change your room.

We were in room 8108 C2 on the Constellation in March of this year. We were next to a suite and had a very small or truncated balcony and basically only one person could be on it. I would recommend you call Celebrity and try to change your room.

8111 is on the opposite side of the ship, plus is forward of the elevators. third cabin from the glass elevators. Totally different animal. EM

Archived