Question about price and sale for Liberty of the Seas

We are wanting to book on Liberty in the early part of next year. We will need 2 cabins to fit out family, kids included. I am just wondering what a good price is for the 5 night Caribbean cruise and if there is a sale coming up that will save us some money. Does anybody know?

Also, does RC run deals for $99 or free for the kids in the parents room?

Thanks!

We are wanting to book on Liberty in the early part of next year. We will need 2 cabins to fit out family, kids included. I am just wondering what a good price is for the 5 night Caribbean cruise and if there is a sale coming up that will save us some money. Does anybody know?

Also, does RC run deals for $99 or free for the kids in the parents room?

Thanks!

RC does not discount kids. They do discount 3rd and 4th passengers, but that is regardless of age. I personally aim for a cruise around $100 per person, per night, but that's just me.

RC is having this sale tomorrow (6/22) and Thursday (6/23):

Enjoy a $50 onboard credit per stateroom on any 5-night or 6-night Western Caribbean sailing onboard Navigator of the Seas®, Jewel of the Seas® or Liberty of the Seas® between November 12, 2011, and April 19, 2012. Our 5-night and 6-night Western Caribbean sailings visit the following ports:

Belize City, Belize

Costa Maya, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico

Falmouth, Jamaica

George Town, Grand Cayman

Labadee, Haiti

HOWEVER, there is a lot of fine print, so that is something you would have to take into consideration.

It also depends on what month you want to cruise. I looked at my little jewel OTS (does 4/5 days next spring out of Tampa), and the OV price shows $729!!! yikes. This is for next April.

It must be a popular sailing to go up that much.

Id say fall and winter have the lowest prices, but even my late January cruise has almost doubled in price.

Start watching the prices until you find one drop to where you think its a good deal and grab it.

Depending on where you live I would wait until just prior to the sailing if you don't need air. We waited until 13 days prior to sailing for our last cruise on Freedom and got one of the weekly sales open to past guests on a Monday. It saved us about $1400. We are presently looking at 2 more cruises probably in September and the other one leaving the weekend after Thanksgiving since we usually can find a good deal 10-21 days prior to sailing during those times. You never know when and if they will be available but since we live in FL and can leave on short notice it works for us.

Archived