Full Review Pacific Jewel is up.

For those of you who are intrested they have finally put my members review up for the Jewel it may fill in some of the blanks from my one from yesterday that I posted on G'day Mate..:)

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=84658

Good review Scurvy Dog, we got off the Jewel as you got on, pity about the weather, we had pretty good seas thankfully, have to agree about most things in your review especially the lifts, the rear lifts hardly worked the whole 11 days we were on the ship, did'nt bother us that much as we needed the exercise, but I did sympathize with those that had mobility problems, must have made it difficult for them. Also we found service in the Waterfront very hit and miss, this could have been down to the fact that we were at a different table each night, next time if we find a table with good waiters we will book it again for the next night, we booked before we went into the restaurant, next time we will book on the way out. all in all we had a good cruise, enjoyed your review it bought back all the memories of our cruise which is now nearly a distant memory. Robin:)

Thanks for the great review, Scurve. :) Yes, it is a good idea to find good waiters and stick to them. We've never had any trouble on the Pacific Dawn with our dinner time meals by doing this. As for the lifts, there nearly always seems to be one or more not working. It hasn't worried us unduly, but I agree it is hard on those who are disabled.

Archived