Celebrity Suite any aqua class benefits?

ladylemondrop

You can use the Persian Gardens but will have to pay for it. You may be able to get into Blu for $5, space permitting.

Blu is the reason I stick with Aqua class. I'm so glad Reflections will have the Aqua Suites and will be trying those in Jan 2013.

and frustratingly you will have to pay for bottled water which will be delivered at no charge to your aqauclass neighbours

....but you do have a lovely room with lots of wardrobe space

and frustratingly you will have to pay for bottled water which will be delivered at no charge to your aqauclass neighbours

....but you do have a lovely room with lots of wardrobe space

...just send your butler to get you your complimentary espresso and cappuccino and bring some water with you....

Can see why I would want to send the butler on a journey fo coffees

In any event, as someone who has a milk allergy not an option.

Carrying on water is also not an option.

The point being made in relation to the value of the suites is that there is inconsistency in the product and in fact our butler on Equinox in Janaury 2010 advised us he was unable to put any water in our Royal Suite not even a jug. It was only after escalating the matter that a jug was provided

Its academic for us now anyway as we buy a liquor package so get the bottles at the bar anyway

Can see why I would want to send the butler on a journey fo coffees

In any event, as someone who has a milk allergy not an option.

Carrying on water is also not an option.

The point being made in relation to the value of the suites is that there is inconsistency in the product and in fact our butler on Equinox in Janaury 2010 advised us he was unable to put any water in our Royal Suite not even a jug. It was only after escalating the matter that a jug was provided

Its academic for us now anyway as we buy a liquor package so get the bottles at the bar anyway

It is a suite benefit. Passengers cannot get the specialty coffees for themselves without being charged for them. Or so I am told....

I have read other threads saying suite guests are allowed access to Persian gardens (not sky suites) maybe it has changed..

Water and coffee etc not an issue for me, but husband is very happy about afternoon tea perk!!

I used BLU for breakfast on the Eclipse no charge but as others have stated $5 for dinner if you wanted to dine there in the evening.

We also had one day (on a port day) when we were entitled to use the Persian Gardens for free.

Don't know if this is normal but that is what we got. We will be sailing again in Sept in a Celebrity Suite so will be interested to see if we get the same deal.

Scotslizzy

I used BLU for breakfast on the Eclipse no charge but as others have stated $5 for dinner if you wanted to dine there in the evening.

We also had one day (on a port day) when we were entitled to use the Persian Gardens for free.

Don't know if this is normal but that is what we got. We will be sailing again in Sept in a Celebrity Suite so will be interested to see if we get the same deal.

Scotslizzy

Yes that is correct - the one free port day is offered to all Elite Guests whether in a suite or not and is often extended to non elite guests in suites. This second group very much depends on the sailing and will usually happen later in the trip once the staff have assessed the level of usage from Aqua guests

You will certain be able to have a look around on embarkation day when they have an open day and are promoting the whole spa experience- after that you need a card that is enabled to give you access. I am sure if you ask though the staff would let you have a look around at other times

Archived