Info re Marriott Stellaris

gxchan

I'm looking at the Stellaris for a pre-cruise stay and hope to get a little info on it. Is it well maintained? How far it is from the airport and PanAm pier? Any info you provide will be appreciated.

It's right in the heart of the Condado section of San Juan, almost on the corner of Condado and Ashford (which has a large Walgreens on the corner). The property is very nice. It's about 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the Pan Am pier. It's a great area with plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

It's right in the heart of the Condado section of San Juan, almost on the corner of Condado and Ashford (which has a large Walgreens on the corner). The property is very nice. It's about 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the Pan Am pier. It's a great area with plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

Podie - Thanks for your response, I'm going to book it tonight. Happy cruising!

Remember to book through Priceline. We are staying 6/24 & 25 for 105/ night. Much lower than the asking price through the hotel. Nice pools and very well maintained property.

Lions - What a great deal you got! Unfortunately, I already booked the room last night and after checking around the best price I could get for my dates was higher.

Have a great time on Serenade.:)

Archived