Bio Bay on Sunday

Sunseeker11

Does anyone know of a company that does the bio bay tour on a Sunday? I am arriving in San Juan the day before a full moon, 2 nights before my cruise meaning that the only other time I could do the bio bay tour is the following Sunday after the cruise (can't get any more time off work). From what I have researched, none of the companies do the tour on a Sunday

The is at least one company that does a Sunday tour in Fajardo. Check a google search for "Fajardo biobay glass bottom kayak"

The Sunday after the cruise would be great moon-wise.

I highly recommend you do the Vieques Biobay. There is one company that can take you over and back the same night (even on a Sunday!).

The is at least one company that does a Sunday tour in Fajardo. Check a google search for "Fajardo biobay glass bottom kayak"

The Sunday after the cruise would be great moon-wise.

I highly recommend you do the Vieques Biobay. There is one company that can take you over and back the same night (even on a Sunday!).

Can you tell me the name of that company that brings you back the same night? Thanks!

The problem is not really if they tour on Sundays because there are a couple of places that do tours on Sundays. The thing is that if you have a full moon or are close to a full moon, you will probably not be able to apreciate the Bioluminiscent bay at is fullness.

Some of the companies that have daily tours are E&B tours and Native Tours. The good thing about them is that they pick you up at the hotel you would be staying. But you would have to call them in order to book the reservations.

The problem is not really if they tour on Sundays because there are a couple of places that do tours on Sundays. The thing is that if you have a full moon or are close to a full moon, you will probably not be able to apreciate the Bioluminiscent bay at is fullness.

Some of the companies that have daily tours are E&B tours and Native Tours. The good thing about them is that they pick you up at the hotel you would be staying. But you would have to call them in order to book the reservations.

Do you know if either of these companies do the bio bay on Sundays? Do they pick up at the cruise dock?

Archived