Underwater digital camera bags

Can Brit

Hi! I've seen posts in the past about waterproof camera bags that you can put your regular camera in and then use it underwater. Searched all over..but can't find those posts now! Can anyone recommend where to buy them and what really works well?? ( I'm in Canada but could go to New York state shopping or buy online). Thanks!

I ordered one of these for my digital camera of an EBAY SHOP. It did its job and they had several different sizes for different cameras.

It was like a dry bag for diving.

Try a search for DiCaPac waterproof camera bags.

I got one a couple of years ago for my point & shoot Canon camera for use while on a cruise in French Polynesia, and it worked just fine. My camera stayed completely dry, and the optical quality lens that is part of the bag allowed me to take great pictures.

I ordered it via Amazon. As I recall it cost about $35.

Use a small aquapac for carry credit card etc when swimming. Works great.

Use a waterproof case made for my camera. Used for first time 3/2011 while snorkeling.

Used aquapac years ago when we canoed.

http://www.aquapac.net/

Thankyou soooo much for your reply! I emailed the folks at aquapac.net and they sent me the info for their distributor in Canada. I found a stockist close to home and bought both the camera bag and credit card pouch this afternoon!..... AND both items in the store were CHEAPER than the Canadian distributor quoted!!! (By $12.50)!!

Archived