A Carnival Cruiser tries HAL ... on our Honeymoon to Alaska - Zuiderdam May 21, 2011

jenng1976

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

You looked very beautiful in your wedding dress AND the purple dress!

Boy, you really lucked out with the bear and the whales! Maybe fate intervened since you were going to miss out on the flight-seeing trip. I'm sorry you missed it, but in Alaska, it's a good thing that they don't take chances.

Again, thanks for sharing that. I'm glad I didn't find it until the end. It was nice reading to the end.

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

You looked very beautiful in your wedding dress AND the purple dress!

Boy, you really lucked out with the bear and the whales! Maybe fate intervened since you were going to miss out on the flight-seeing trip. I'm sorry you missed it, but in Alaska, it's a good thing that they don't take chances.

Again, thanks for sharing that. I'm glad I didn't find it until the end. It was nice reading to the end.

Thanks, that's sweet of you to say!

I agree, even though we were disappointed about missing the trip safety is the most important thing. And gives us something to look forward to the next time around!

Appreciate everyone taking the time to read my review. :)

I really enjoyed your pictures and your review.

You were very fortunate to see whales and a bear, sorry you couldn't do the float plane. I hope to do that when we go next year.

HAL had a much better room service breakfast than Carnival when I cruised with them. I really enjoyed breakfast on my balcony. We loved the Pinnacle Grill, my DH still talks about his porterhouse.

Congratulations on your wedding!

• 1 year later...
Thank you for your photo review...your comparison...your smiling faces...and you seem to be having a very nice honeymoon. :):):):)

Thanks very much, that's very nice of you to say, especially 2 years after I wrote the review!

And it was a wonderful honeymoon, I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Still looking at the sales for our next HAL cruise. Next up for us is the British Isles on Carnival in Sept.

Jenn :)

Thank you Cruseclues for bringing Jenn's thread forward.

Jen, I enjoyed reading of your Alaska trip as it brought back memories of our two week Alaska trip in July of 2010.

Took our daughter, SIL and two Grandsons. It was a real pleasure to watch them.

Plus I was able to take the same trip to the YT that you did.

Thank you for the pictures.

Archived