For Those Staying In Miami Before or After Cruise (review with pictures)

Blasian

----

haha! They should have a hot male's bottom as an option as well....just to be fair...;)

Haha so true! We want some Guys pictures lol I went on n acruises on the Carnival Inspiration 3 years ago and stayed at the River Park Hotel which is one of the cheapest and closest ones to tha Port of Miami. We didn't stay long just one night so we didn't need anything special But if you're planning to stay longer to visit the amusement parks etc.... please choose another Hotel lol Cheers;)

Haha so true! We want some Guys pictures lol I went on n acruises on the Carnival Inspiration 3 years ago and stayed at the River Park Hotel which is one of the cheapest and closest ones to tha Port of Miami. We didn't stay long just one night so we didn't need anything special But if you're planning to stay longer to visit the amusement parks etc.... please choose another Hotel lol Cheers;)

Well if you want a picture of a man, that is one in the red dress pictured above. Many of those shows consist of drag queens.

And to think that when I was growing up in Miami South Beach was the dying ground for forgotten seniors in old, run down hotels and boarding houses.

What a great idea for a thread! Did you go to Joe's for stone crab?

------

Thanks!

Yes, long gone are those days! However, I did see a few seniors there and they were partying like the younger bunch! Pretty cool!

Alas...no...we did not go to Joe's as they were closed for the season. They open back up in October. We were pretty bummed about this. I heard that place has great food.

Well if you want a picture of a man, that is one in the red dress pictured above. Many of those shows consist of drag queens.

----

Oh! If that is accurate, it's impressive. She had me fooled. :)

Hope that there is never a fire at that hotel.

I can just hear the ambulance chasing lawyer in court now cross examining the Hotel Manager/Owner

" So you provided ear plugs in every room" "Yes sir it helps the guests sleep"

ACL: "At anytime did you think that if guest sleep with ear plugs in they may not hear the fire alarm?" Manager/Owner "oops"

Judge: "I rule in favor of the families of the deceased injured maimed ect. 50 BILLION dollars.

Hope that there is never a fire at that hotel.

I can just hear the ambulance chasing lawyer in court now cross examining the Hotel Manager/Owner

" So you provided ear plugs in every room" "Yes sir it helps the guests sleep"

ACL: "At anytime did you think that if guest sleep with ear plugs in they may not hear the fire alarm?" Manager/Owner "oops"

Judge: "I rule in favor of the families of the deceased injured maimed ect. 50 BILLION dollars.

----

sad but probably true...

• 3 weeks later...
I forgot to mention that was with a 20% discount for advanced booking and not including taxes.

Hi,Did you book direct with the hotel,or a discount site? My Daughter and friends would like to book next May,i called the hotel and the schedule is not out yet,saw this hotel on expedia for $500.00 per night for May:eek:

Hi,Did you book direct with the hotel,or a discount site? My Daughter and friends would like to book next May,i called the hotel and the schedule is not out yet,saw this hotel on expedia for $500.00 per night for May:eek:

----

I booked through the hotel during a special that was offered. Advanced booking: 20% Off. That's weird. I didn't see any rooms that go for $500/night there. Even the "Rockstar Suites" are not that much.

Archived