Need soda card for juice?

ash82289

This will be my first Carnival cruise. Me and a girlfriend are sailing on July 14. So excited about this much needed vacation. I will be ordering a bottle of Grey Goose through Bon Voyage. Now about the cranberry juice that I need to go with that lovely bottle. Do they have cranberry juice onboard? And if so do I need to purchase a soda card to get it?

Thanks in advance!

This will be my first Carnival cruise. Me and a girlfriend are sailing on July 14. So excited about this much needed vacation. I will be ordering a bottle of Grey Goose through Bon Voyage. Now about the cranberry juice that I need to go with that lovely bottle. Do they have cranberry juice onboard? And if so do I need to purchase a soda card to get it?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, and you can only get it at a bar and one glass at a time. I suggest that you have a flask with you.

I would bring a six pack of the mini cranberry juices onboard in your carry on bag! And another in your checked bag! I understand the need for cranberry juice...I like my frozen vodka and lemonades with a splash of cranberry! Enjoy your cruise!

Definitely carry it on--it's not available for free. Each of you can carry on up to 12 cans or small bottles of non-alcoholic beverages. Between the two of you, you should be able to bring on enough to cover all your needs for the cruise without having to buy the expensive soda card.

Archived