First night on Carnival

MrsZee

Assuming they run a similar schedule on all the Carnival ships, the camp won't be open on the first night of the cruise. They have a sign-up/orientation time for parents and kids (usually around 5PM or so) and a welcome party in the disco for parents and kids after dinner. You would have to attend with your child, though, can't leave them alone. I do believe they are open for babysitting that night, but that only starts at 10PM which would be too late for you to do the steakhouse!

Assuming they run a similar schedule on all the Carnival ships, the camp won't be open on the first night of the cruise. They have a sign-up/orientation time for parents and kids (usually around 5PM or so) and a welcome party in the disco for parents and kids after dinner. You would have to attend with your child, though, can't leave them alone. I do believe they are open for babysitting that night, but that only starts at 10PM which would be too late for you to do the steakhouse!

That is the way every Carnival cruise I have been on operates it's camp.

Archived