Jewel Of the Seas 9-03-11 FOD

Hi dean me and my partner are on this cruise would love a cocktail party infact just any excuse to party is fine by us there is a roll call for this cruise but it is a bit heavy going (a bit boring lol:D) but I have organised a bar crawl so if you and your other half (if you have one) or just you are up for it your welcome to join us

im sure we can have a meet and greet with just 4 of us by the way im nick my other half is phil were from the uk im 42 he 52 and we like to party hope to here back of you

Nick:):)

Hi Nick and Phil,

Glad to hear from you. I didn't see the roll call for this cruise. How I missed that I don't know.

I'm with you, any excuse to party is just fine! The bar crawl sounds fun.

I'm traveling with a very good friend. We tend to travel together.

We are from San Diego. Where in the UK are you located? We will be in London for 5 nights before the cruise.

Dean

Hi dean were in Redditch its about 120 mile from london were close to stratford on avon , Im glad you like to party i think we will get on well together:) as the other lot on the roll call seem to be a bit stiff,(not that there is anything wrong with stiff things just not people):rolleyes:

Is this your first cruise ?

your up late what time is it there about 1am

Nick

Hey Nick,

Of course after I asked you where you live I saw you had your city listed on the profile.

When I'm in London I would love to get up to Srat/avon. I remember it.

I'm sure you get to London often. Any suggestions where to eat or go for a drink?

Are you and Phil planning on coming to the city any days before the cruise?

I've been lucky to have cruised several times but this is the first transatlantic. I'm so very much looking forward to it.

Do you cruise a lot;)?

I think it was around 9 or 10 pm when I wrote last night. We must be about 8 hours earlier???

What do you two do for fun in Redditch?( besides that!)lol.

Dean

hi dean im phil nicks partner.We dont go to london much at all,cause we live 16 miles from the uk s 2nd biggest city Birmingham,and that gives us all the big city life we need.We are traveling to harwich on the day we sail.We will get the 6.50am train from birmingham to london euston,then we will go by tube to liverpool st station and we will be on the 9.00am to harwich international which arrives at 10. 22, where you can more or less just walk straight onto the ship. So how old are you and your friend?. Did you say you had been to stratford before? As you will see below all the cruises weve been on. phil ps im still 51 and not 52 till the cruise ,its bad enough being 51 without nick adding another year before it due.lol

Hi Phil, Hi Nick,

Glad to hear from you.

I was in England (Lived there for a couple years)a long time ago and went to Strat/Avon and really enjoyed it. I'm going to try and come up for the day while I'm in London, if I can

Tell me about Birmingham. I've never been.

Yes, I've done a lot of cruising. Really love it.

Ok drum roll.......I'm celebrating my... gulp, second 25th birthday.

Are you celebrating your BD on this cruise? What day?

The friend I'm traveling with is Charles.

Are you flying back to the UK after the cruise or are you spending time in Boston?

Dean

well bham is just like any other city it has 1.5 million and my football team Aston Villa.We are flying back on the day the cruise ends on the evening,but we are meeting up with some friends peggy and ed we met on a cruise in 2003,they live in boston.what cabin are you in ? we are in balcony 8014.phil

Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask you what dinner seating you have?

We have late seating.

We're meeting up with friends in Boston also.In cape Cod. Karen and Martin that we meet on a cruise a couple years ago. We will stay a couple weeks with them.

Have been there with them before and the've come here. Great people.

You didn't say what date your Birthday is?

We're in cabin 3072.

Dean

we are on late seating for dinner. my birthday is tomorrow.Have you been on the main roll call .it sounds like there are a lot of old people going.Last year on this cruise i read that a lot of people who were on frames,sticks and walkers,insisted to take their luggage off themselves,this caused big delays on departing the ship,as they could not get down the gangplank on their own,let alone with their cases.

Hi Guys,

What did you end up doing for your birthday, Phil? Hope it was fun.

Do you or Nick know anything about Reykjavic? Have any tour plans?

Ship tour or other?

How about Dublin or Cork?

I'm trying to finish organizing this trip. I'm having trouble deciding how to get around.

• 2 weeks later...

Well dean theres only 42 days to go .Theres a site called ************* jewelots where we and lots of others have put there photos on.The summer here as been very poor this year but its still possible for it to be hot when we go.As for the trips we tend to make a deal when we get off the ship,so maybe it could work out a good price with 4 sharing,we will play it by ear.So have you been in a relationship at all?.

Its been a hard year this year fo r me as i lost my mother in feb to cancer she was only 67,we are selling our apartment and moving into her house,but after 6 weeks on the market we havnt had one single veiwing.phil..............that site is called c r u i s e f e l l o w s.

Archived