OMG I just booked a cruise

bigwalt0176

September 26 Seattle to FLL on the Infinity. Spur of the moment. Will get a chance to see our son at Cal Berkeley. The wife is still is shock. It was a reasonable price and a great room (FV) just had to jump. The wife is still is shock. Anybody else do an impulse like we just did?

Wey hey - good for you. I can feel your excitement from your post, takes me back to when we booked our first cruise too so thanks for sharing. Enjoy every second of the build up and of course the cruise itself, I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic time.

One of the reasons that this cruise appealed to us because of the number of sea days. The DW had a total knee replacement a couple of months ago so is still healing. She needs the other one done also in the worse way so she does not have the ability to walk very far. We were on a port intensive cruise last year and it was a bit of a struggle. This time, the ship is our destination

One of the reasons that this cruise appealed to us because of the number of sea days. The DW had a total knee replacement a couple of months ago so is still healing. She needs the other one done also in the worse way so she does not have the ability to walk very far. We were on a port intensive cruise last year and it was a bit of a struggle. This time, the ship is our destination

I wish I didn't get seasick on sea days. For some reason on my past 2 cruises the worst times for seasickness for me was on the sea days, so it makes me hesitant to book a cruise with too many. I need the seasickness cure! lol (i've tried all the meds/patches and this year will try the ginger capsule route again).

You will love this cruise. Infinity was a fabulous ship and we did the Canal last year in November. In fact, I may just look at doing the same cruise again. If you want to further your excitement please check out my review. Its detailed with tons of pictures and lots of information on the ports and Infinity herself.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1319973

Enjoy!

Archived