Allure -Crown Bay, anything walking distance?

familycruz

We have booked the BOSS excursion for the morning and wondering is there anything we can do on our own in the afternoon. The Allure docks at Crown Bay which from what I can see is a distance from downtown. What shops do they have at port? Your typical Diamond International?? Any suggestions to fill our afternoon would be appreciated.

Does Allure and Oasis still dock at Crown Bay??? We were on Oasis in Feb 2010 and they were supposedly dredging so Allure/Oasis could get to havensite later that year...Guess that didn't happen. Going on Allure in Sept 2011 so I guess we're at Crown Bay again.....

dbb25

Sorry if this question is a little off topic, but were there any shore excursions or tour operators at the pier offering tours. We have not booked anything and in the past we have always just gotten off the ship and found a tour.

The only tours offered at the Crown Bay dock are island tours. Water World in Havensight has a water-based tour schedule every day. I think some (if not all) of their tours are also offered on the ship.

Most of the other adventure type tours that aren't offered on the ship are offered through the hotels/resorts. Independent tours need to be booked in advance so the tour operators will be available.

Hope this answers your question.

Archived