Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn - Fort Lauderdale Beach ?

CCJack

I have a free night coming at Holiday Inn. Has anyone stayed at the one on Fort Lauderdale Beach? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks...

Holiday Inn

FT. LAUDERDALE BEACH

999 FT. LAUDERDALE BEACH BLVD

I have a free night coming at Holiday Inn. Has anyone stayed at the one on Fort Lauderdale Beach? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks...

Holiday Inn

FT. LAUDERDALE BEACH

999 FT. LAUDERDALE BEACH BLVD

We stayed there a few years ago. As for accomodations, it's a very typical beachfront Holiday Inn. The rooms are ok, elevators are kinda small, front desk and bellman services were good: no problem storing luggage or getting a taxi. Location is across the street from the beach and only a few blocks from a major mall, but it's a bit of a taxi ride to Port Everglades.

Depends on WHICH port... The Holiday in Hollywood Beach is closer to the Port of Miami, but the Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Beach at A1A & Sunrise is closer to Port Everglades than the one in Hollywood Beach.

thanks, I have never been to Hollywood Beach. There is not a lot around there other than the hotel, is that correct? Also, do you know if they might have a shuttle to the Port of Miami?

Archived