Need Hotel in Ft,Lauderdale area that lets you leave your car at hotel

LPast50

I'd like to know the hotels that let you leave your car at the hotel while you are on your cruise.

I know that LaQuinta Inn & Suites lets you leave your car in their parking lot at no charge.

Nothing wrong with LaQuinta but I just want to see what my other options are.

I beleive most of the hotels near the Oakwood Plaza at I-95 and Stirling Rd have parking packages. Hotels in this area are Cambria Suites, Best Western, Springhill Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hyatt Place South, Summerfield Suites, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn and La Quinta. There are many more hotels in other areas with parking packages as well, but these are a starting point anyway.

Friends of ours stayed at the Holiday Inn on Sheridan Street. They were able to leave their car there for the week. I don't believe that they even paid for a special package. I think that if you just stay there one night before your cruise, the hotel will transfer you to the port and you can leave your car. We picked them up from the port to bring them back to the hotel and have lunch with them. But they were very happy with the hotel, their room, and the deal they got.

That's how its been when we stay at th LaQuinta Inns.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions, I will compare hotels & see if they can beat LaQuinta:)

We have stayed at the Embassy Suites on 17th and it is great. They charge $7 per day to leave your car there and they have a shuttle for $8pp.

We are staying this year in Sept. at the Homewood Suites and they offer complimentary parking and $8pp shuttle

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

hkolln - How was the reservation through Stay123.com? Have you used them before? Any problems? I saw the site on CC and booked a stay, park and cruise reservation in New Orleans for Sept. Kind of worried since I haven't heard about them before but always have got good suggestions from CC.

hkolln - How was the reservation through Stay123.com? Have you used them before? Any problems? I saw the site on CC and booked a stay, park and cruise reservation in New Orleans for Sept. Kind of worried since I haven't heard about them before but always have got good suggestions from CC.

Our reservation isn't til March 2012...:)

Archived