Valor Serenity Deck

allener58

Oh YES!!!!! I spent A LOT of my cruise on the Valor last month on the Serenity Deck!

There were a bunch of photos in my review.

Here are a couple:

2421691450048617178S600x600Q85.jpg

2374634880048617178S600x600Q85.jpg

2711360160048617178S600x600Q85.jpg

A question to add to this topic: How hard has it been to get a spot on the serenity deck? Are there chair hogs taking space but not there? What is done about that (If anything?) I am looking at Valor in December, so I'm really interested. Thanks!

It was pretty busy on Sea Days on the Valor. I was always able to get a lounge chair but the Big Rounds and Hammocks were usually taken by the time I got up there which was late morning/early afternoon. However, it is very hot and sunny up there and some people just did not stay for very long. Also, just like the Lido Deck by the main pool it really lightened up at around 4:00, 4:30 when all the early dinner folks head off to get ready.

I was always able to get a hammock for my afternoon/early evening nap at around 6:00PM

As far as chair hogging....I did not really notice that. People would get up and go in the hot tub for awhile though.

Personally, I stayed on the ship for 2 of the 4 port days and VERY MUCH enjoyed having the Serenity Deck almost to myself! There were a few other like me who stayed on board and were up there and I enjoyed chatting with those few folks.

Archived