Emerald Room question???

TomAndJane

I'm not sure what post you are referring to, but we have dined in the Emerald Room and did not receive a bottle of wine as part of or $30.00 charge.

Some supper clubs have started adding a free bottle of wine with dinner on the first night only in an attempt to increase attendance on the first night of the cruises.

I'm not sure what post you are referring to, but we have dined in the Emerald Room and did not receive a bottle of wine as part of or $30.00 charge.

Some supper clubs have started adding a free bottle of wine with dinner on the first night only in an attempt to increase attendance on the first night of the cruises.

It was in the members review section not a post in this forum. Thanks for the information.

If you booked the steakhouse on the first night of the cruise, you will get a bottle of wine. This deal is only valid on that night, it is the night that you embark on the ship. There was recently a post about this somewhere, if i remember correctly

If you booked the steakhouse on the first night of the cruise, you will get a bottle of wine. This deal is only valid on that night, it is the night that you embark on the ship. There was recently a post about this somewhere, if i remember correctly

Thank you.

Archived