Smoking Cigars on Liberty

My wife and I will be on the 5 night cruise sailing out of Ft Lauderdale in November. Can anyone tell me where Cigar smoking is allowed on the Ship?

We last cruised the Granduer last year. and they officially allowed smoking in the Cigar lounge and unofficially it was tolerated on the side of the deck where there were ashtrays and smoking of cigarettes was allowed.

Please advise?

My wife and I will be on the 5 night cruise sailing out of Ft Lauderdale in November. Can anyone tell me where Cigar smoking is allowed on the Ship?

We last cruised the Granduer last year. and they officially allowed smoking in the Cigar lounge and unofficially it was tolerated on the side of the deck where there were ashtrays and smoking of cigarettes was allowed.

Please advise?

I am a cigar smoker. The starboard side of the lifeboat deck is where everyone goes to smoke. I was not the only one with a cigar by no means.

You can walk aft and look out over the stern also.

Archived