Breeze - Which Ports to Choose

Morris4me

Looking at two cruises on the Carnival Breeze, both are 8 nights and very close in price. I'm torn between the two different itineraries. Which would you choose and why? I'm only listing two ports on each itinerary as we've been to the other ports on each itinerary and know what to expect there. These ports will be the deal maker or breaker.....

1. Antigua and Tortola

2. Grand Turk and Samana D.R.

One good and one bad IMHO for each itinerary.

Grand Turk is very nice beach understand DR is a do not get off the ship port. Have not been yet going in Jan on the way to Aruba.

Tortola is very nice great excursion we did to the baths and did not really care for Antigua.

Go to ports of call sections for more info on both.

I just booked the 3-16-13 going to Antigua and Tortola. I just did the Aruba, Domincian Republic etc and would choose the Antigua over it any day. Grand Turk was my least fav followed by the Dom. Republic as the Dom. Republic was owned by Carnival and you had to use your sail & sign for drinks and you have to do an excursion to see the real Dom. Republic. IMHO.

Archived