Next Ash Cloud Prediction

Soooooooooooo my pretties :D any idea when the next ash cloud is going to waft across our airspace? I need to get to Brisbane to board a last minute cruise next Saturday :p and apart from the fact the airfares are almost as much as the cruise :eek: (and not a FF point available to be used in sight.......unless I fly business class, and I refuse to do that for a 1 hour flight on principle) I'm wondering if I should hedge my waitlisting bets for the Jewel outta Sydney on 12th or trust luck is on my side for the Dawn outta Brissy on the 9th?

Ohhh decisions decisions. I cannot believe the airfares though. Stoopid mutants and their school holidays :mad:

Soooooooooooo my pretties :D any idea when the next ash cloud is going to waft across our airspace? I need to get to Brisbane to board a last minute cruise next Saturday :p and apart from the fact the airfares are almost as much as the cruise :eek: (and not a FF point available to be used in sight.......unless I fly business class, and I refuse to do that for a 1 hour flight on principle) I'm wondering if I should hedge my waitlisting bets for the Jewel outta Sydney on 12th or trust luck is on my side for the Dawn outta Brissy on the 9th?

Ohhh decisions decisions. I cannot believe the airfares though. Stoopid mutants and their school holidays :mad:

Hi Deb

No ash between Bne and Syd... we leave all that rubbish south of the border.

Queensland great one day better the next..except when it rains!

cheers

Any cruises coming up from Sydney to Brisbane in the meantime that you could hitch a ride on?!? :D

If you do end up on the Dawn...look after it for us will ya please?!? ;):D

I wish. Have to be at a training thingy on Thursday and my work end of financial year party on Friday nite (although I can quite happily miss that!)

I've never been on her before, so I'll do my best :D

Hi Deb

cheers

Yeah probably not in Brisbane, but can't say the same for Sydney a few days ago :rolleyes:

Hi Deb

cheers

The weather here in SE Qld is atrocious at the moment!! Squally showers...terrible bloody southern style weather!! :eek::D

Make sure you join our thread if you end up on the W124 (9/7 Pacific Dawn):)

Just found the Ausi/NZ Cruisecritic forum, I read the overseas one every day and dream about being able to cruise on the Grand Princess Ships.

Hope you find an airfare, its even more expensive when you live interstate and have to get to coastal ports, cruise becomes very expensive....

Have a great time :))

Archived