Recent Splendor Cruisers Please Help with Fun Times

Atty

Hi all:

I'm taking my second Carnival cruise on 7/31 and noticed that the CD just changed. I have the Fun Times from John Heald's blog but those are older.

Does anyone who recently sailed on the Splendor (after the CD changed from Felipe) have their Fun Times that they can scan for me?

Many Thanks

On the 6/12 sailing Todd Wittmer was the cruise director. I do have the Funtimes from Sunday the 12th and Thursday the 16th(part of it anyway) but my scanner isn't working. I'll check my Funtimes if there is a question I can help with, let me know.

On the 6/12 sailing Todd Wittmer was the cruise director. I do have the Funtimes from Sunday the 12th and Thursday the 16th(part of it anyway) but my scanner isn't working. I'll check my Funtimes if there is a question I can help with, let me know.

Thanks...I was hoping to see if I could just see what times things were at etc. and what the different options were....I'm assuming there isn't much change just because the CD changes but you never know.

I got back sunday (7-3-11) and I believe I have all of them. I'll try to scan them later today and post them.

Enjoy

Ron

That would be great. I appreciate it

http://www.ronrythm.com/CarnivalSplendorFTJune11.html

These are .pdf files of tabloid size (11x17) So if you want to print them full size, you'd better have a large format printer!

Please click on the text below the images, not the images themselves. When I get time, I will link the images.

Enjoy

Ron

Archived