Israel shore excursions

bobby1119

I am considering the October 3, 2010, Queen Victoria sailing roundtrip from Civitavecchia to the Holy Land.

I cannot access any shore excursion information for the ports of Ashdod and Haifa from the Cunard website. Does anyone have any experience with excursions in these ports, particularly in terms of safety and security?

Thanks for whatever information or direction that can be offered.

I am considering the October 3, 2010, Queen Victoria sailing roundtrip from Civitavecchia to the Holy Land.

I cannot access any shore excursion information for the ports of Ashdod and Haifa from the Cunard website. Does anyone have any experience with excursions in these ports, particularly in terms of safety and security?

Thanks for whatever information or direction that can be offered.

Hi Bobby, I know that I have had trouble getting into the shore excursions as well for my back to back cruises, september and october. Originally I could however after two days I could only get the basic details, price and the name of the excursion. On an experiment, I found I was able to access the full excursions...using an apple mac! I dont know why, I managed to print some of them off if you still have problems and this doesnt work for you.

Cunard suggested I update my adobe program which I have done, you could try that as well, though it made no difference to me. and back home I am still unable to access them on my pc.

I managed to print some of them off if you still have problems and this doesnt work for you.

All that aside, the best excursions to me seemed to be the grand overnight one that coverred pretty well all the sites the smaller excursions did except meggido, and got the night in jerusalem.

Archived