Victory--Dining time Questions

Harbie

We are taking the Victory=Southern Carribean Cruise in January and wondering if there is advantages to having anytime dining vs early or late on this itinerary? Alot of the posts I have read say they have anytime dining and that has been the best. Also that early dining is either rush rush or you miss it because of the port times. Any suggestions?

I think it depends on the person. Iv always been happy with early, and love traditional, and seeing the same people every night at a set time and know its already set up.

I also get back from port days early though .. and am usually too early to everything in life.

I would say go with anytime or late. When we were on Victory week before last, we had early dining and it did seem as though we had to return to the ship a bit early while in port to get ready for dinner. Most times you have until 4:30 PM to be ashore and one port it is as late as 5:30PM till final boarding. If your one to do and see as much as possible in a port, having to meet that 6PM dinner time can be a crunch on time.

Archived