Questions about Celebrity Equinox

mdeering

I am thinking about taking my first Celebrity cruise next spring,

How does one know if the bed or the couch is by the door to the balcony, I have seen pictures of both.

The shower in the verandh cabin looks very tiny-is it OK?

It appears that aft balaconies are not covered, but the side ones are, Is that safe to assume in all cases,

I have sailed before on NCL (suites) and Holland (balconys). Are there other things that I would be delighted with on Celebrity>

Can one get a bar set up in their cabin?

Thanks for your help-the big sale is over tomorrow-so I have to make up my mind quickly,

Marilyn

I am thinking about taking my first Celebrity cruise next spring,

How does one know if the bed or the couch is by the door to the balcony, I have seen pictures of both.

The shower in the verandh cabin looks very tiny-is it OK?

It appears that aft balaconies are not covered, but the side ones are, Is that safe to assume in all cases,

I have sailed before on NCL (suites) and Holland (balconys). Are there other things that I would be delighted with on Celebrity>

Can one get a bar set up in their cabin?

Thanks for your help-the big sale is over tomorrow-so I have to make up my mind quickly,

Marilyn

The bathrooms on the S class ships are the best, standard class bathroom I have seen on any ship. There is SO much room. No curtain... a nice shower door. I haven't heard one complaint about the bathrooms on the S class ships.

Ok... kind of confusing but if you look at the deck plans you'll see a dark square in every other cabin, indicating that the room will sleep 4... with a pull out trundle. Those rooms (every other room) has the bed by the bathroom.

Aft cabins have a bit of an overhang but not much. I am one of the few that adore the aft cabins on the S class. I like all cabins on the S class... but love the aft cabins.

I think you will be more than happy on the Equinox. One of the best things about the S class ships is how much outdoor space there is... that is NOT apart of the pool area. The lawn area is outstanding! The Sunset Bar and the Ocean view bar are very nice... and a lot of outdoor dining seating.

It's a great ship!

We are trying to decide whether to get Aqua Class or just a balcony room. Is a seated dining room available for breakfast for balcony rooms or do we have to book Aqua to be served breakfast?I know that only AQ can eat in Blu.but am wondering if others can get a served breakfast in the regular dining room

Everybody ( not just AQ) can have a served breakfast in the dining room or have complimentary room service. Concierge cabins ( and up) have an expanded breakfast menu you can have sent to your room. Expanded breakfast service for example means freshly squeezed juices and a few other items.

I have no experience myself with eating in the MDR for breakfast, but I think there is a menu to choose from. Others surely can offer advice on that.

Happy first cruise - I have chosen Celebrity for a first cruise myself ( more by chance ) and simply love it!

Umm, I don't think the MDR is open for breakfast every day--generally not open on port days for sure. If this is important to you, best to check the dailies from your itinerary, many are posted here.

You are thinking of lunch; the MDR is only open for lunch on Sea Days, but is open for breakfast on both port and sea days.

Archived