Croc sandals

Ok, I never, ever, thought I would even consider wearing Crocs but some of the sandals look pretty cute and would sure be nice for the beach.

So, the question is do any of you have a favorite style {Athens etc } that you love. I almost ordered a pair on line and there are two styles that had some good recomendations, the Athens and I think it was called Modi { I would have to go back and look ] so I am not sure which of the two would be better. I know It will come down to personal choice but I would just like some feedback.

Anyone have a favorite?

Thanks Kris

Kris,

A lot of people don't realize just how far the old clog-style Croc has evolved. I was late jumping on the bandwagon; but I do love my "Cleo" & "Patricia" sandals. They don't seem to ever wear out; & they're surprisingly comfortable (once you get used to the little 'bumps' in the footbed. I've had my eye on some of their new flats & wedges, which I'm dying to try. While the Cleo & Patricia's make good walking shoes or beach wear, the newer styles look a little more dressy. Have fun w/ them!

I have a couple of the Athens Crocs and love them, but I wear them to work in the yard (you just hose them off when you're done) or to the pool. I don't wear them to run errands in because I have plenty of sandals/shoes that are cute and more appropriate for that. However, my DH seems to think his are his go-to "shoes". But since I only "dress" him during the week (matching his suits/ties shirts because if I don't he doesn't match), he's on his own on the weekends.

I'm a tour guide so I am always watching for what people wear on their feet. I have been so surprised to hear that some shoes I would never have imagined to be Crocs are. Some woman had on som Croc's today that looked like leather Mary Janes. She has a whole Croc store by her so she has access to some things I have never even seen.

I will look up some of your recomendations and who knows, maybe a convert in the making.

Kris

If you go to the Crocs website today, everything is 15 percent off today only. I wore my Croc (sort of) ballet flats (don't know the style name) to work today. And I am wearing my adorable sandals right now. Some of the new translucent styles are really cute -I loved the leopard skin ones, but I wasn't confident that I could pull that off. Happy shopping.

I went to the mall tonight and found some Croc flip flops on sale and they are pretty comfy, maybe beach days and poolside. They have an impressive sole, no slipping on the wet pool deck.

They are kind of basic black rubber not too homely:D

Kris

I have 5 pr. of Crocs. Two pairs of Cleos that I've had for a few years and which are my go to summer shoes. They are so comfortable for walking in. I also have two prs. of ballet slipper-type (I dont' know the name of the style) that have little tear-drop-like cut outs over the toes. I love them also but my really most favorite pair are my wedge slip ons (again don't know the style name). They have two straps about 2" wide each across the top. They are super comfortable and look great with my capri pants. I live in these shoes all summer long and never cruise without the Cleos and the wedge ones.:D

I have lots of Croc sandals, almost the only shoes I wear in the summertime.

I MUST try them on, even then, I've given 3 styles away

because they just decided to rub somewhere I didn't want rubbed.

Some of the higher heels are too unsteady for me.

I've never had a pair of the clogs, don't know how they work

I love my ballet slipper style of Crocs, they are sooooo comfortable. I wore them to Disney last time and my feet didn't hurt at all after walking for 12 hours each day. I bought the "polish" when I was in a Crocs store last year and it makes them look like new again. Most people don't even know that they are Crocs.

There was a woman on my tour [ actually what got me thinking about Crocs ] and she had the ballet slippers in in a pretty camel color. I would never have known they were Crocs if she hadn't mentioned it.

I purchased the one and only pair of crocs a few years ago. They are slip-ons without the strap, with a cute bow tied center front. The shoe is brown and the bow is turquoise. I'm surprised I own such a shoes!!

I purchased the one and only pair of crocs a few years ago. They are slip-ons without the strap, with a cute bow tied center front. The shoe is brown and the bow is turquoise. I'm surprised I own such a shoes!!

Ha ha, I feel the same way, but I would buy anything that comes in brown and turquoise , even Crocs :D

Archived