Do itineraries change significantly from year to year?

room010

My sister and I are doing some preliminary research for a cruise in 2013 to celebrate our mother's Special Birthday. As usual, itinerary is probably the most important consideration and it seems that Silversea offers the best choice of Asian cruises that include Japan. I don't believe the 2013 itineraries have been released yet (?) but in general can I assume that they are more or less the same from year to year? There's a Tokyo-Hong Kong cruise in Oct 2012 that would be perfect if it's operating in 2013 too.

My sister and I are doing some preliminary research for a cruise in 2013 to celebrate our mother's Special Birthday. As usual, itinerary is probably the most important consideration and it seems that Silversea offers the best choice of Asian cruises that include Japan. I don't believe the 2013 itineraries have been released yet (?) but in general can I assume that they are more or less the same from year to year? There's a Tokyo-Hong Kong cruise in Oct 2012 that would be perfect if it's operating in 2013 too.

I'm new to Silversea but would think a segment on the world cruise would be wonderful. Of course, that means her birthday would have to fall in the first four months of the year. If it does, maybe request the 2013 World Cruise itinerary? Does anyone know if that is even possible at this point in time?

The cruise doesn't have to coincide exactly with the birthday which is in July so not great for Asia for any cruiseline from what I can see. I think it's Alaska Season!

at 3 old brochures,,that ships change locations,,,dates of cruises change,,but same itinerary..at least in the 4 or so I ve been following,,2010..11,and 12 ...seem to go online before brochures printed..so can get some idea,,just not particulars..so plan to be flexible.;)

Archived