Cabin tags for bags?

Playalover

Hola all,

First cruise with ncl coming up this Friday.

We have not received any luggage tags in the mail (as we have done with other cruises). Should I be contacting ncl? Do they give luggage tags at the port?

Thanks

you can get tags at the port or you can log into your ncl account. Once you are logged in, access your e-docs and start printing out your luggage tags. You have to fold and staple the tags to your bags

Thanks. Also we have not had any type of communication from ncl. I have read about a welcome aboard book with info and coupons (and luggage tags)

Does ncl still do this.

. We booked early march

I too read reports that they do send a booklet in the mail, my TA also told me about it

When do you cruise? It might be too early for you to be receiving anything in the mail in the yet? If you did book recently and are sailing soon then they may not be enough time to get the booklet in the mail

sometimes people havent received the Welcome Kit..dont know the rhyme or reason of that even booking with NCL or TA.

its really to late to get anything in the mail now for your sailing so just print out the paper tags and reinforce with clear packing tape ...they will be just FINE...we use them all the time!

never stapled just taped-no prob

perferably use these instead of at the port, depending on where you are sailing out of it can get busy and hectic and last thing i want to be doing is worrying about getting tags on my bags!!

you should have contacted NCL to inquire about your tags and your booklet before this, but you will be just fine without it.

ENJOY!!

Yeah, work has been nuts so I have just started to think about logistics.

I will ask my TA about not getting the book from ncl (I know it is too late for them to send it)

Thanks again for the speedy responses

5 more sleeps until Venice :)

We've gotten a Welcome Aboard kit for both of our cruises. One was booked through and TA and the other directly through NCL. I have read here, though, that not everyone gets them. Not sure why that is. As others have said, you can print your luggage tags from the NCL website. "Laminating" them with some packing tape might help to reinforce them a bit, too, if you are concerned with them staying on.

Archived