Ecstasy times -Port of Galveston

Hi everyone!

We sail tomorrow morning on the Ecstasy out of the port of Galveston. Our tickets as well as Carnival say embarkation is at 12:30. Went to the port today to look at different parking options and the Carnival attendant told us he would get there at 9:30 if he were us. Anyone know why he would recommend getting there so early? I sailed the Conquest from here in Oct. But Carnival shuttled us in then so I cannot remember a time. Any help or suggestions souls be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone!

We sail tomorrow morning on the Ecstasy out of the port of Galveston. Our tickets as well as Carnival say embarkation is at 12:30. Went to the port today to look at different parking options and the Carnival attendant told us he would get there at 9:30 if he were us. Anyone know why he would recommend getting there so early? I sailed the Conquest from here in Oct. But Carnival shuttled us in then so I cannot remember a time. Any help or suggestions souls be greatly appreciated.

You for sure do not need to get to the port at 9:30 a.m. If you do that you will be in the big middle of everyone debarking. I have sailed on The Ecstasy several times and usually get there about 11:30 - Noon. No problems at all. I have no idea why they would tell you to get there that early.

You for sure do not need to get to the port at 9:30 a.m. If you do that you will be in the big middle of everyone debarking. I have sailed on The Ecstasy several times and usually get there about 11:30 - Noon. No problems at all. I have no idea why they would tell you to get there that early.

I kinda figured that there would be an issue with the incoming PAX but wanted to make sure. I appreciate your reply, didn't know if anyone would be on this late!

Thanks,

Scott

Archived