Dream 4J room floor question

echo

I have room 7205 on the Dream, Has anyone had it? Or have a pictture of it. I am thinking of changing to room 6202. From looking at the deck plans It looks like theres a door and stairs out of deck 6, but not deck 7. I was hoping I could go out from near doors to the front of the ship, I was also hoping to be able to take nearby stairs down to deck 5. But it doesnt look like I can from Deck 7,Does anyone know?

I have room 7205 on the Dream, Has anyone had it? Or have a pictture of it. I am thinking of changing to room 6202. From looking at the deck plans It looks like theres a door and stairs out of deck 6, but not deck 7. I was hoping I could go out from near doors to the front of the ship, I was also hoping to be able to take nearby stairs down to deck 5. But it doesnt look like I can from Deck 7,Does anyone know?

There are doors on deck 7 that you can go out to the deck in front of your cabin. There are stairs that you can take down to deck 6, but there are no stairs to go to deck 5 at the front of the ship. Deck 5 has the show lounge and there is no access to the front of the ship .

There are doors on deck 7 that you can go out to the deck in front of your cabin. There are stairs that you can take down to deck 6, but there are no stairs to go to deck 5 at the front of the ship. Deck 5 has the show lounge and there is no access to the front of the ship .

You are 100% correct about deck 7. It does have stairs to go to deck 6 but there are also stairs from deck 6 to deck 5. The Dream has a promenade that is 100% open from front to back.

You are 100% correct about deck 7. It does have stairs to go to deck 6 but there are also stairs from deck 6 to deck 5. The Dream has a promenade that is 100% open from front to back.

My mistake, I knew deck 5 went around the ship but did not think there was stairs going up or down from the front of the ship.

Archived