Hilton downtown Miami

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Wondering what type of stores and restaurants are within walking distance? Does it have free wi-fi? Is it clean, nice location? Whatever you can tell me would be much appreciated. We have been trying to search for a hotel for our Oct. cruise and this sounds like something we would like and only pay a small taxi fee to the port.

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Wondering what type of stores and restaurants are within walking distance? Does it have free wi-fi? Is it clean, nice location? Whatever you can tell me would be much appreciated. We have been trying to search for a hotel for our Oct. cruise and this sounds like something we would like and only pay a small taxi fee to the port.

I stayed there last October.

Not much within walking distance, but you can take the people mover to an area with more stores and restaurants.

NO free wifi.

OK location, lots of construction. Clean and pleasant with updated rooms.

:)I stayed there last febuary, 1 day pre and 1 day post cruise.We loved, nice, clean, good breakfast. Near Metromover, near Subway, taxi available 24 hs, 5min ride to port. Wi-fi and internet acess at Lobby, printer...

I won this on Priceline a couple of years ago for $54 night. I thought it was a nice hotel and great location near the port. The staff was very helpful with transportation, etc. There was a fast food restaurant across the street which we went to for a quick breakfast (I think it was Checkers). You're not too far from Bayside Market place. It's walkable if your fit and healthy :) and you can also use the people mover which is not far from the hotel. We enjoyed the pool and it was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on.

We've stayed at this hotel twice in the last year and a half and liked it so much we'll be staying again this October. Very nice and clean, comfy beds, nice views if you get lucky! I would stay away from the in house restaurant, it's too expensive in my opinion. The Bayside Market is about a 20 minute walk or you can take the little tram they have if you don't want to do that. It can be expensive but if you do a little research online like I did, you can find a good price. Good luck and happy travels! :)

Archived