Forward Suites on Sky Deck 9

canuckgal

on the deck plans, it looks like the SF suites (corner ones) on deck 9 are much bigger than the same ones on deck 8, can anyone verify this? Thx!

I am also interested in this, and if the SF suites (corner ones) are better than the suite one in from the corner (these have a larger balcony, but what is the difference in the cabins themseolves?)

Still not sure which ship you're asking about...did I miss something?

However, picking the Sun at random, the SE, SF, and SG suites located on decks 8, 9, and 10 are all listed as being 443 to 482 sq. ft. Not much difference between any of them.

The forward corner suites do have a slightly less boxy layout, and may seem bigger as a result. Our forward corner suite on the Sun (deck 9 I think...sorry I can't remember for sure) had a very large walk-in closet area in the rounded corner of the ship..the largest closet I've ever seen on a cruise ship, and I felt it was space that could have been better applied to the suite itself, but I could see how the shape of the ship dictated what they did with the room. Obviously that large closet made the total square footage of the suite bigger, but it didn't contribute much to the space we used every day.

Hope that helps some...

Archived