Transfering reservation to TA

DGNY

Our last cruise was with RCI. We were able to book directly with the cruise line and then before final payment transfer to a TA. I was thus able to handle any price drops myself. But still take advantage of any TA perks (in this case OBC). Is this possible with Princess?

Absolutely. Just make sure you do it before final payment, of course! I think you may have to fax a letter authorizing Princess to let go of it to our specific agent (or at least, I did) but it's easily accomplished.

Our last cruise was with RCI. We were able to book directly with the cruise line and then before final payment transfer to a TA. I was thus able to handle any price drops myself. But still take advantage of any TA perks (in this case OBC). Is this possible with Princess?

Just remember that Princess still allows discounting by travel agents. So, if you find a good discount TA, they can save you quite a bit over the Princess pricing, plus add perks on many sailings. If you check around and the travel agent price is the same as Princess, keep looking as you have not found a good discount TA yet. ;) Good Luck!

Just remember that Princess still allows discounting by travel agents. So, if you find a good discount TA, they can save you quite a bit over the Princess pricing, plus add perks on many sailings. If you check around and the travel agent price is the same as Princess, keep looking as you have not found a good discount TA yet. ;) Good Luck!

Ultimately that is the goal. Just didn't want to find out that I needed to transfer in the first X days after booking (after X days!) and miss out on the transfer.

Thanks!

Archived