MAGIC's arrival in Galveston...

Carlyzmom

Does anyone know exactly what day the Magic will arrive in Galveston? I think the first cruise leaves on Nov. 14, but will it arrive that day as well? I'd LOVE to be there when it arrives!! I only live a little over an hour away. That would be awesome!!!

We're booked on the Xmas cruise so have a few weeks to wait. I'm interested in seeing the Magic's arrival also. I just hope it doesn't show up too early, as in 5 or 6 a.m. I'm only 1/2 hour away but to pack the family in the car and get a parking spot would have us waking up...way early.

We're booked on the Xmas cruise so have a few weeks to wait. I'm interested in seeing the Magic's arrival also. I just hope it doesn't show up too early, as in 5 or 6 a.m. I'm only 1/2 hour away but to pack the family in the car and get a parking spot would have us waking up...way early.

That's what I was thinking too! Probably REALLY early! I just want to see it!!! We just got back from Crystal beach for a week and I saw the Conquest on Sunday and the Ecstasy on Monday (I think) leaving Galveston. I sat on my balcony of the beach cabin with the binoculars until they were out of sight. I'm a dork! Ha ha! But I just LOVE cruise ships!!! :D

Then I'm a dork too ;)

There's just something majestic about driving up to a cruise ship. I really hate dropping off friends/relatives off for their cruise and then have to drive home. While I'm excited packing for my cruise, my excitement peaks when the car rounds the corner and I get the first glimpse of my cruise ship!!!

1 more month to Ecstasy and 5 more to Magic!!!! Just wait til we're empty nesters...bunches of cheap cruises every year :D

Archived