Mr. Busby's Beach Bar

Cruisegirl6

Upon reading about beaches and places to rent a chair or umbella I stumbled upon this place and wondering whether anybody has been to Mr. Bushby's...and their experiences there?

While staying on SXM for 10 days, we went there several times. Great little beach bar with food. (Try the pina coladas with a dark rum topper).

Yes they have chairs and umbrellas for rent.

We were there in Sept and even on cruise ship days it was very quiet and relaxing.

I could only find this one pic of the beach bar.

IMG_0623.jpg.1df073fc6fba3add348c3ef3237dac16.jpg

Edited by mdrobtx

Thank you very much by the way did you ever see the Best Western Emeral Beach Resort, I wrote them and they said they be happy for us to come there rent chairs and buy food and drink what is your opinion which one should we choose. Love the photo's!!!

Lynda, are you sure you got the right island. I don't remember a Best Western there. I googled it and it's on St Thomas.

Next door to My Busbys is Oyster Bay Beach Resort. We ate there one evening on the patio overlooking the beach.

Here's there link:

http://www.oysterbaybeachresort.com/

Mr Busbys is in the foreground of the pic on their website.

I Google images and found lots of pics of My Busbys.

Your right I got confused which island, I should keep better notes thank you for clarifying that for me!

Im sorry....Looks like I would either choose Mr. Busby's or there is another place in Le Galion called Tropical Wave did you happen to see that?

Thanks!!

dang...Mr Bushbys looks grat! What beach is he on? & how easy is it to get to?

Mr. Busby's is at Dawn Beach.

I can't remember the exact drink prices but they were on par with most beach front bars- probably around $7 dollars. The burgers were quite pricy though. You can get them for considerably less at the Oyster Bay resort to the left.

Mr. Busby's is at Dawn Beach.

I can't remember the exact drink prices but they were on par with most beach front bars- probably around $7 dollars. The burgers were quite pricy though. You can get them for considerably less at the Oyster Bay resort to the left.

We were there a couple of years ago on vacation and Mr. Busby's featured .75 Carib's on the beach. Great place to hang out!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
I wanted to resurrect this thread, because I'll be in St. Martin in a couple of weeks and was thinking of taking a taxi from the pier to Mr. Busby's. Just wondering approximately how long this would be in a taxi, and how much?

Thanks!

:)

Probably 20 minutes ride. I'm not sure of the cab fare

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I wanted to resurrect this thread, because I'll be in St. Martin in a couple of weeks and was thinking of taking a taxi from the pier to Mr. Busby's. Just wondering approximately how long this would be in a taxi, and how much?

Thanks!

:)

The 20 minutes referenced is probably accurate.

The taxi fare last I checked was $15 for two, each way, dropping to as low as $6 pp with more riders.

gary