Surprise trip for Daughter - Conquest 6-26 - Lots of fun - Pictures & Review

texnewbie

WOW.....that is all I can say. After reading the beginning of your current review I decided to check out this one. When I saw that it was 28 pages :eek: I didn't think I would ever get through it but I am so glad that I stuck with it and read the whole thing. This is quite possibly one of the best reviews I have ever read.....I have done 3 of my own ;).

Your relationship with your daughter is one that you treasure and that is obvious. I am quite similar.....I cruise with my dad. I have been on 11 cruises. I went on one cruise with a good friend and I didn't have nearly as much fun as I do when I cruise with my dad. My dad is my best friend....people often say we are like "Two Peas in a Pod." I couldn't agree more with that. We always have so much fun when we are together. We are cruising again together in 32 days on the Carnival Freedom. I can't wait to make more memories with my Dad :)

Well, OK, I stumbled upon this review at 5:30 this morning, started reading...then all of the sudden it was 8:00 and I have to be at work by 9 :eek: Made it a quick get-ready-for-work day (oh well).

Loved this review, and the reason I chose to read it was because I had been following along on your other one - and was curious about your surprise cruise with your daughter! Looks like you two had a wonderful time. What great memories that you will always be able to have! Your daughter is so cute and likes to have a good time - and that goes for you as well! Maybe we will meet on a cruise someday, although the Galveston port may be a little tricky for us to get to - the Florida ports are fairly easy.

Thank you for sharing this review! I sure do plan on doing another review when I return from the Liberty -- although mine are prolly boring :o I think it is fun to share your experiences - and then it is also fun to read others' experiences!

Happy cruising, or wherever your next vacay may take you (Disney??)

WOW.....that is all I can say. After reading the beginning of your current review I decided to check out this one. When I saw that it was 28 pages :eek: I didn't think I would ever get through it but I am so glad that I stuck with it and read the whole thing. This is quite possibly one of the best reviews I have ever read.....I have done 3 of my own ;).

Your relationship with your daughter is one that you treasure and that is obvious. I am quite similar.....I cruise with my dad. I have been on 11 cruises. I went on one cruise with a good friend and I didn't have nearly as much fun as I do when I cruise with my dad. My dad is my best friend....people often say we are like "Two Peas in a Pod." I couldn't agree more with that. We always have so much fun when we are together. We are cruising again together in 32 days on the Carnival Freedom. I can't wait to make more memories with my Dad :)

Thank you, Thank you!!!! It was so much fun to write and I loved to share my story with people... We're such a fun family..

I plan on reading your trip report when I have a free minute...

thank you again for taking time out of your busy life to read my reports!!!

Carolyn

Well, OK, I stumbled upon this review at 5:30 this morning, started reading...then all of the sudden it was 8:00 and I have to be at work by 9 :eek: Made it a quick get-ready-for-work day (oh well).

Loved this review, and the reason I chose to read it was because I had been following along on your other one - and was curious about your surprise cruise with your daughter! Looks like you two had a wonderful time. What great memories that you will always be able to have! Your daughter is so cute and likes to have a good time - and that goes for you as well! Maybe we will meet on a cruise someday, although the Galveston port may be a little tricky for us to get to - the Florida ports are fairly easy.

Thank you for sharing this review! I sure do plan on doing another review when I return from the Liberty -- although mine are prolly boring :o I think it is fun to share your experiences - and then it is also fun to read others' experiences!

Happy cruising, or wherever your next vacay may take you (Disney??)

Disney Yes!!!! Going in September... Charlie's 50th birthday...

Thanks for reading... I can't believe you started reading it at 5:30 this morning.. UGGGG way to early for me.

Take lots of pictures

Carolyn

In early February, I got her out of school and took her to our local post office to get a pass port. My reasoning for her getting a pass port was that she would need a pass port so she could travel to Orlando really easy by herself. :D She's going there in April.

Well, I guess anything outside the Republic of Texas could be considered international travel.

Best laid plans of mice and woman. You do have a smart daughter. Does she get it from her mother?

Wow, what an awesome review! The love for your daughter just shines through this review!!! I hope she knows that, but I'm sure she does. Did she stay in touch with the boys or no?

My DH and I are going on the Freedom in a month for our anniversary (leaving our 1 year old behind :() but we'll be taking him on one in September! :D

You and Rae need to do another cruise soon so you can write another fabulous review!!!

Wow, what an awesome review! The love for your daughter just shines through this review!!! I hope she knows that, but I'm sure she does. Did she stay in touch with the boys or no?

My DH and I are going on the Freedom in a month for our anniversary (leaving our 1 year old behind :() but we'll be taking him on one in September! :D

You and Rae need to do another cruise soon so you can write another fabulous review!!!

Thank you, Thank you for reading...

We took this cruise July 2011... We had such a blast...

We just got back from a cruise on the Magic, The link is in my signiture...

A MAGIC"al 50th birthday cruise, KW & Bahamas, Lots of Pictures and Review..

Check it out if you get a chance..

Thanks again for reading..

Carolyn

Well, I guess anything outside the Republic of Texas could be considered international travel.

Best laid plans of mice and woman. You do have a smart daughter. Does she get it from her mother?

Haha So true..

She's a realy wonderful girl, I'm not real sure if she gets that from me but she a fabulous daughter.

Thanks for reading

Carolyn

He had just spotted her on the ship and yelled "Jackpot" I'm thinking because he thought she was fabulous... That's my guess...

I think you'd be right.

Loved the review, I was like "28 Pages Really??" But as it ended I wanted more. It was too SHORT!

Y'all's enjoyment of that cruise was so INFECTIOUS and I'm glad there's another one now. Gonna go read it from the beginning!

Rick

Great review, loved it and glad ya'll had a wonderful time.

Thanks for reading this one too...

I think you'd be right.

Loved the review, I was like "28 Pages Really??" But as it ended I wanted more. It was too SHORT!

Y'all's enjoyment of that cruise was so INFECTIOUS and I'm glad there's another one now. Gonna go read it from the beginning!

Rick

Thanks for enjoying our trip!!!! We had so much fun...

It's so much fun that people love to read them... I always think when I start a report... "No ones going to read it!! Then I get so excited when I start seeing people posting...

Happy Dance, Happy Dance...

Thanks for heading over to the Birthday cruise..

Carolyn

WOW.....that is all I can say. After reading the beginning of your current review I decided to check out this one. This is quite possibly one of the best reviews I have ever read.....Im glad it had Bahamas in there because that is where we are going in September on the Imagination. I can not wait. Not sure if we will pay for Atlantis, I think I read somewhere in your review where someone commented that after 5 you can just go and walt through. I love Water Parks but do not want to spend all my time waiting in lines to get on the rides. I would rather like you spend most of my time on the beach and then Shopping... Love to shop and can not wait to see the purses they have. They look like really good knock offs, could people really tell they were not reall???????

Well I am on to finish the 50th because you are still posting on that one and you had not posted anything when I checked yesterday, so I have been just trying to finish this one up....LOVED LOVED LOVED....

Nita

WOW.....that is all I can say. After reading the beginning of your current review I decided to check out this one. This is quite possibly one of the best reviews I have ever read.....Im glad it had Bahamas in there because that is where we are going in September on the Imagination. I can not wait. Not sure if we will pay for Atlantis, I think I read somewhere in your review where someone commented that after 5 you can just go and walt through. I love Water Parks but do not want to spend all my time waiting in lines to get on the rides. I would rather like you spend most of my time on the beach and then Shopping... Love to shop and can not wait to see the purses they have. They look like really good knock offs, could people really tell they were not reall???????

Well I am on to finish the 50th because you are still posting on that one and you had not posted anything when I checked yesterday, so I have been just trying to finish this one up....LOVED LOVED LOVED....

Nita

Wow Thank you so much!!!! We had such a blast that trip and I just loved sharing all of it!!!!

On our 50th trip we went to the Sheraton... LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice beach... Very nice people, Very wonderful hamburgers... LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Thanks again for reading!!!

Carolyn

Archived