Strollers during Carnival Shows?

indigo38x

I just went to Busch Gardens w/ my one year-old and learned they have a policy that strollers aren't allowed into shows unless the kids are asleep in them. Does anyone know if Carnival has any stroller policies during shows? (Are they allowed in?)

Thanks in advance!

We had no problems taking umbrella strollers everywhere. We did fold them up, lock the wheels, and set them upright against the seating so they took up maybe 12" of seating space and were not in the walking path.

I think the thing about Seaworld, etc is that you sometimes have a very large number of strollers which would really slow things down when the show is over.

we took our stroller in, it has to be wheelchair accessible so although you have to navigate and certain areas arent accessible there are plenty that allow strollers to pass through. We usually sit towards the back so if he/she acts up we can leave quickly

• 4 weeks later...

Archived