**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good afternoon breezer's and thank's for all the welcome's.:)

Here in florida it's has been a wet rainy day.So that's make's it a little more cooler for us.Lovecruzing i did hear back from Johna today and i gave her our information but now i have to wait until hubby get's home so we can put a deposit on it :(.I wish he'd hurry up and get home so we can put a deposit on it,we are wanting one of the cove balconies so hopefully by the time he get's home there will still be some left.

We just loved the cove balcony on the Dream when we went on her so were really really wanting to get another one.I will talk to you breezer's later.:)

Good evening Breezers!!!! Eddie where do u get those pics from? I wanna use one for my avatar.

I just google them. For the ones above I type in animated emoticons and then for still ones just google emoticons. You can then just copy and paste them. If using google chrome you have to copy the url and insert it into your message after clicking insert image.

Me and hubby are officially booked on the Breeze,WOO HOO:D..

Woo Hoo indeed. So, please let me know yours and hubby's name, approximate age group, early / late/ or mytime dinning / whether or not you would be interested in the meet and greet / cocktail party. I want to keep my list current as folks book so that I don't miss anyone.

Also, if you are on FB, we do have a page set up, it's under carnival breeze 12/8/12 - we breezin again.

I just google them. For the ones above I type in animated emoticons and then for still ones just google emoticons. You can then just copy and paste them. If using google chrome you have to copy the url and insert it into your message after clicking insert image.

Thanks, I will look into that. My daughter always tells me that although I am always online, I do not utilize the Internet like I should.

Archived